Organization : Ministry of Education
Type of Facility : Exam Results Online
Website : http://www.examresults.gov.fj/
|You can now ask your question on this facility / status. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Fiji Exam Results Online
The information entered on this page should be exactly the same as that entered in the exam slip when sitting for the exam.
Related / Similar Post : Fiji Online Exam Results 2016
Update : 2020 Exam results are still pending. Please check later.
How To Check the Result
Go to the official website,click on the “Online Result” tab in main menu, enter the following details get your marks.
Exam Results Required Details
1. Select School year 
2. Enter Your Student ID 
3. Enter Your First Name * [Jhon]
4. Enter Your Surname * [paul]
5. Enter Your Other Name [J]
6. Enter Your Parent Name * [Dorkewala]
7. Enter Your DOB(dd/mm/yyyy) *
8. Click on “Get Result” button, get your result displayed on the screen.
Download and take a print for future reference.
Exam Results FAQs
1. What are the procedures to follow in applying for school improvement grants?
Grants forms can be collected from the districts and schools needs to fill and leave with the districts the completed forms
2. Does the management have the power to transfer a teacher or make a teacher stay if the ministry decides to transfer a school staff?
No. The management may liaise with schools heads on issues pertaining to teachers.
3. Does the management have the power to send a student home base on non-payment of fees or due to disciplinary cases?
No. Schools will need to consult parents and device mechanism to pay school levies. For disciplinary cases, schools will have to follow their Behaviour Management Policy aligned to the MoE BMP.
4. Does the school management have the power to close a school due to non-compliance by the school heads or the teachers?
No. School management does not have the power to do so. They may take their grievances to the education districts or to the Primary and Secondary Section at the Quality House or to PSE.
5. Where and how does the school management take their complaint regarding a teacher to?
Complaints needs to be registered with the schools heads first.
6. Does the school management have the power to control school finances?
Yes but it must be done in a transparent manner and in consultation with the school heads
7. If we want to set up a kindergarten, primary or secondary what should we do and whom do we see?
EA2 forms needs to be filled for school establishment. Once this is done, then the EA3 form needs to be filled for a school to be formally registered. Both this form can be obtained from their respective education districts.
8. Is there any assistance regarding the renewal of lease?
Yes. For all lease renewal, the school needs to submit to their lease contract offer from TLTB together with their request through their respective education districts
9. Where do we take our complaint to regarding a teacher’s behaviour?
All complaints can be channelled to the school heads or to the district education office or to any education officers
10. How do I know that my child is eligible to bus fare assistance?
A student is eligible if both the students’ parents earn less than $15,000 in a year.
About Ministry of Education :
Ministry of Education National Heritage Culture and Arts website designed to make educational information easy to find and accessible to all of our online visitors. Quality is at the heart of the Ministry’s vision and this information platform provides YOU the unique opportunity to update yourself on important educational information and development taking place which is fundamental to the educational well-being of all Fijian children, and young people of this beloved nation.
For further enquries call the Government Call Center at 132777 between 0800 and 2400 hrs daily.