Organisation : Ministry of Education FIJI
Exam Name : Fiji Year 12 Certificate Examination (Y12CE) 2023
Announcement : Year 12 Provisional Results 2023 Out
Result Date : 31 January 2023
Website : https://www.education.gov.fj/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How To Check Fiji Year 12 Provisional Result?
Exam results can be accessed through www.examresults.gov.fj with respective student’s unique examination index number and personal credentials. Students who may find difficulties in accessing their results can visit their respective schools or District Education Office from today 8a.m. onwards.
Check Result Here : http://www.examresults.gov.fj/
The Acting Permanent Secretary, Mr. Timoci Bure wishes to advise parents, guardians and teachers that Fiji Year 12 Certificate Examination (Y12CE) provisional result will be released today, 31 January 2023
A total of 13,281 students sat for the examination. The Ministry of Education has recorded a 64% per cent pass rate for 2022 FY12CE compared to 66% in 2021. The Ministry urges parents, guardians and teachers to provide the necessary support to students in making decisions on their future pursuits.
MOE Roles & Responsibilities
The Ministry of Education is responsible for the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of educational legislations, policies and programmes in Fiji We provide the structures, human resources, budget and administrative and management support to ensure that the quality of service delivery is maintained at a high level.
We are specifically tasked to conduct and deliver education services to the following:
** Primary and Secondary
** Special Schools for children with special needs and Vocational Schools
** Students in the years of compulsory schooling (Class 1-Form 6) and those participating in Form studies
** Students in vocational education and training programmes
** Teaching personnel
** School management committees and controlling authorities
In education, the child is the centre of everything that we do. In all other services we provide, our customers are of high priority.
The delivery of all services is guided by our commitment to:
** Recognise the importance of strong and healthy partnerships with all stakeholders;
** Maintain a high level of professionalism in all that we do;
** Ensure relevance and responsiveness as required characteristics of all endeavours;
** Maintain high levels of quality and excellence;
** Improve access and equity, accountability and transparency and our constitutional rights and responsibilities
Educational provision is based upon a core of intrinsic and enduring values.
** Human rights and human dignity
** Safety and security for all
** Civic pride
** Cultural understanding
** Empathy and tolerance
** Fairness and respect for truth and justice
** Environment sustainability
** Peace and prosperity
** Sense of family and community
** Life-long learning
Ministry of Education
Private Mail Bag, Government Building Suva
Gordon St. Suva
Phone : 3314477
Fax : 3314757
Additional Generic Procedure
To check the Fiji Year 12 provisional result, you can follow the steps below:
1) Visit the official website of the Fiji Ministry of Education (MOE). Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
2) Look for the “Examination Results” or “Results” section on the website. This section should provide information on accessing examination results.
3) Once you locate the results section, you may find different options for accessing results, such as entering your examination details or logging into a student portal.
4) If there is an option to enter your examination details, provide the required information. This typically includes your examination year (e.g., 2023), your candidate number, and any other relevant details.
5) After entering the necessary information, submit the form or click on the “Check Results” button.
6) If there is a student portal, you may need to create an account or log in using your credentials. Follow the instructions provided to access your provisional results.
7) Once you access your provisional results, carefully review and verify the information displayed. Make sure you understand the grading system used and how it applies to your results.
8) If you have any questions or concerns about your provisional results, contact the appropriate authority at your school or the Fiji Ministry of Education for further assistance.