All posts from

Apply For Replacement Licence : New South Wales Roads & Maritime Services RMS

Name of the Organization : New South Wales Roads & Maritime Services
Type of Facility : Apply For Replacement Licence
Country : Australia

Sponsored Links:
You can now ask your question related to this facility. Please go to the bottom of this page.

Website :

Apply For Replacement Licence :

You can order the following products online if you are a NSW Licence or NSW Photo Card holder:
** NSW Driver Licence
** NSW Photo Card

Related : New South Wales Roads & Maritime Services Check Registration & History :

All you need is:
** NSW Driver Licence / NSW Photo Card
** Roads and Maritime Services Online Account
** Valid Credit card

Please note the following conditions:
** If you have changed your address within the last 14 days, you will be unable to order a replacement product online and you will need to attend your nearest registry or service centre.
** Ordering a replacement is NOT renewing or extending the expiry date of the product.
** The Replacement Product will be sent to the current mailing address we have on file for you
** You are only able to order one licence or photo card replacement product per year (365 days)
** Only active Driver Licence or Photo Cards can be ordered
** The replacement product may take up to 10 days to get to you, if you do not receive it at all please call our Contact Centre on 13 22 13.

Online accounts:
As part of ongoing improvements to online services, online accounts have been introduced to provide additional security to customers’ personal information. Customers wanting to access certain services require an online account and password

Please note that NSW Photo Card holders are only able to set up an online account through the Replacement Products application for the purpose of ordering a Photo Card replacement product.

Order replacement :

Why sign up?:
Convenient – Check your records and complete transactions without leaving home
Fast – Streamline your ability to complete mutliple transactions online
Safe – Verify your identity to protect your secure information

Note: Don’t have your NSW Photo Card or Driver Licence with you right now? No problem – you can sign up for an account referencing some of your personal details and registration information.

Need Help?: 13 22 13

Learners :
** If your learner licence has expired, to renew it you’ll have to pass the Driver Knowledge Test again as well as doing the eyesight test and paying the normal learner licence fee. Any hours that have been recorded prior to the expiry date will still be recognised, so you won’t need to start again.

** For motorcyclists, the story is similar. You’ll have to go through the same process as you did when you first got your learner licence including rider training (if you live in an area covered by the Motorcycle Rider Training Scheme).

P platers :
** There isn’t a maximum time period for a driver to move through the licensing scheme. In other words, Provisional drivers can progress through the system at their own pace.

** If your P1 or P2 licence is due to expire before you’ve moved to the next step in the system, then you can simply renew your licence. Roads and Maritime Services will send you a renewal notice with all the info you need.

** Basically, you’ll need to fill in the renewal form and head down to a registry or service centre with your licence, proof of identity (bank statement, phone bill etc) and some money to pay for a new licence.

Leave a Reply

How to add comment : 1) Type your comment below. 2) Type your name. 3) Post comment. © 2017

Contact Us   Privacy Policy