Organisation : Cooperative Development Authority (CDA)
Facility Name : Electronic Cooperative Registration Information System (e-CoopRIS)
Country : Philippines
Website : https://cs.cda.gov.ph/users/login
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is E-CoopRIS?
The Electronic Cooperative Registration Information System (e-CoopRIS) is the full automation and online pre-processing for NON-CSF cooperative name reservation, evaluation and approval of application for new registration, amendments and registration/recognition of branch/satellite/laboratory.
Related / Similar Facility : CDA Philippines Credit Surety Fund Cooperative Information System (CSFC-IS)
How To Access E-CoopRIS System?
To Access Electronic Cooperative Registration Information System (e-CoopRIS), Follow the below steps
Step-1 : Go to the link https://cs.cda.gov.ph/ecoopris/users/login
Step-2 : Click on the link “New registration”
Step-3 : Fill the Online Registration form and Submit.
Step-4 : After Successful Registration, Enter your Email Address and Password in the space provided and
Step-5 : Click On “Submit Query” Button to access Electronic Cooperative Registration Information System (e-CoopRIS).
Benefits of E-CoopRIS System
** Faster and more efficient cooperative registration process
** Reduced paperwork and processing time
** Increased transparency and accountability in the cooperative registration process
** Easier access to cooperative registration services for cooperative organizers
Call : (123) 456-7890
Email : helpdesk [AT] cda.gov.ph
Additional Simplified Procedure
To access the E-CoopRIS system in the Philippines, you must first create an account on the Cooperative Development Authority (CDA) website.
1. Go to the CDA website at https://www.cda.gov.ph/.
2. Click on “Cooperative Systems” in the top menu.
3. Click on “Cooperative Registration Information System (COOPRIS)”.
4. Click on “Create an Account” below the login form.
5. Enter your basic information, email address, and password.
6. Select your type of ID and enter your ID number.
8. Click “Submit”.
You will receive an email with a link to verify your account. Once you have verified your account, you can log in to the E-CoopRIS system and start the cooperative registration process.
Here are the steps on how to register a cooperative using the E-CoopRIS system:
1. Log in to the E-CoopRIS system using your registered email address and password.
2. Click on “New Registration”.
3. Agree to the terms and conditions.
4. Select the category and type of cooperative.
5. Enter the cooperative’s name, address, contact information, and other required information.
6. Attach the required documents, such as the Articles of Cooperation and Bylaws.
7. Review your application and click “Submit”.
Your application will be processed by the CDA and you will be notified of the status of your application via email. Please note that the E-CoopRIS system is only for the registration of NON-CSF cooperatives. CSF cooperatives must still register through the manual process.