You are here: Home > Bhutan
All posts from Student Studying Outside Bhutan & BSA Registration

Organization : Royal Government of Bhutan
Facility : Student Studying Outside Bhutan & BSA Registration
Country : Bhutan
Website :
Register Here :

Sponsored Links:
You can now ask your question on this facility / status. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.

BSA Registration :

Please enter the following details for Student Studying Outside Bhutan & BSA Registration,
Personal Information :
1. Enter CID*

Related : Apply for Student Loan Scheme Bhutan :

2. Enter Name*
3. Select Gender*
4. Enter Father’s Name*
5. Enter Mother’s Name*
6. Enter Email Id*
7. Please Enter name the Consultancy firm(if you availed any)

Bhutan Contact Address :
8. Enter Guardian Name *
9. Enter Guardian Contact Number*
10. Enter Address *

Abroad Contact Address :
11. Select Country *
12. Select State *
13. Enter City *
14. Select Institute Name *
15. Enter Mobile Number*
16. Enter Address *

Course Details :
17. Select Course *
18. Select Education Level *
19. Enter Duration of course(in number of Months)*
Start *
20. Select Month*
21. Select Year*

BSA Details :
22. Select Do you want to join BSA?* Yes OR No
Common :
23. Enter Text Verification* [Refresh]
24. Click on the Submit button

FAQs :
1. What are the BCSEA Services under the G2C System?
There are a total of 4 services under the G2C services. he services are,
i. Issue of Duplicate Examination Documents
ii Issue of Re-placement Documents
iii Issue of English Language Proficiency Certificate
iv Clerical Re-check of Papers

2. How to apply online application?
a) Click the url and then click on Education Services icon or text.
b) Fill up the application form and attach the necessary documents as required for the Duplicate Examination Documents

c) Click “Submit” button once the form is filled up.
d) Click Search button
e) you will get a auto generated receipt and show that during collection. The process is same for all the BCSEA services under G2C service.

3. Do I have to provide any documents?
You will need to provide your Citizenship Identity Card Number and index number. No document required.
4. How will I know that my application has been approved or rejected?
You can find the status of your application from the ‘track application’ button on the Official website

5. What is the G2C?
G2C is an abbreviation of Government to Citizen (G2C). In the context of the G2C Office, it pertains to the all services that the government delivers to citizens such as birth registration, passport services and so on.

6. How many G2C Services are there?
There are over 200 G2C services spread out over the 10 Ministries, autonomous agencies and Dzongkhags. However, under the G2C Office, there are a total of 160 G2C services (155 agency specific services and 5 common services).

7. What services are available online?
There are a total of 49 services that are available online. The list is provided as annex 1.

8. What services are available from the community centers?
There are a total of 29 services that are available from the community centers in the gewogs. The list is provided in annex 2.

Leave a Reply

How to add comment : 1) Type your comment below. 2) Type your name. 3) Post comment. © 2017

Contact Us   Privacy Policy   Site Map