Organisation : Tertiary Scholarship and Loans Board (TSLB)
Type of Facility : Year 13 Exam Results 2016
Country : Fiji
|You can now ask your question related to this facility. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Congratulations to all Year 13 and Foundation studies students.Your results are now out.
Related : Ministry of Education Online Exam Results 2016 Fiji : www.statusin.org/26353.html
Education Minister Dr Mahendra Reddy says 7,339 students who sat for the exam can get their results online on the Government website examresults.gov.fj or from their respective schools and District Offices.
Reddy says overall, the result is quite pleasing relative to last year.
He says last year, they noted that for a pass in English and best 3 subjects, 55% of the students passed whilst this year, they have a pass rate of 63%.
CONTACT INFO :
Tertiary Scholarships and Loans Board,
26 Mc Gregor Road,
Fiji Nursing Association Building, Suva.
Phone: (679) 3301143 / 3301684
Email Address : enquiries[at]tslb.com.fj
Tertiary Education Loans Scheme (Tels) 2017 :
Brief Description :
** The Scheme provides student loans to eligible citizens of Fiji to enable them access to higher education at affordable rates, in line with the Fijian Government’s vision of “Building a Smarter Fiji”.
Categories of Tertiary Education Loans Scheme :
** Tertiary Education Loans Scheme for New Students
** Tertiary Education Loans Scheme for Existing Tertiary Students
** Tertiary Education Loans Scheme for Technical College of Fiji
** Tertiary Education Loans Scheme for Employees in Service
** Tertiary Education Loans Scheme for Pilot Training
** Tertiary Education Loans Scheme for Accommodation Support.
1. Applicants must be Fijian Citizens.
2. Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for the category of TELS applied for.
3. Applicants must fill a TELS application form and list three choices in the order of priority from the most preferred to the least preferred choice.
** A completed application form (TSLB 02 available on .tslb.com.fj )
** An official academic transcript for Year 12 and 13 or equivalent Foundation Studies including GPA. (To be submitted as soon as the results are out).
** Offer letter from the Higher Education Institute. (To be submitted before an offer is made from TSLB).
** Certified true copy of the Birth Certificate
** Copy of Students TIN Letter/FRCA-FNPF Joint Card
** Evidence on Parents’/Guardians’ Income (Salary Slip or Statutory Declaration)
** Copy of Parents’/Guardians’ TIN Letter/FRCA-FNPF Joint Card
** 2 recent Passport Size Photos
How to Apply
1. Visit tslb.com.fj and register for TSLB online services. Register on the Student Login portal.
2. Students applying for NTS must fill form TSLB 01 and those applying for TELS must fill form TSLB 02.
3. Fill the required fields and submit the completed application. Students will not be able to submit the form unless all mandatory fields are filled. Year 13 results and offer letter from the institutions need to be uploaded before 31st December 2016.
4. Students must scan and upload all the required documents.