Organisation : Uasin Gishu County Government
Facility Name : Online Internship Application & Status
Applicable For : Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Certificate
County : Uasin Gishu, Kenya
Website : https://jobs.uasingishu.go.ke/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How To Apply For Internship Online in Uasin Gishu?
The County Government of Uasin Gishu has rolled out an Internship Programme that is geared towards giving unemployed graduates in Uasin Gishu County an opportunity for hands-on training for skills acquisition to enhance future employability.
1. The system has 4 step that must completely be filed, that is Basic Information, Education, Department.
2. Fill in all the steps starting from left to right as you proceed down the page, fileds marked with asterisk* are mandatory, each form should contain right information.
3. At the summary level before submitting, verify your details then tick the the check box at the bottom to accept terms and conditions.
4. Use the date format as indicated i.e Year/Month/Date.
Eligibility of Uasin Gishu Internship
The persons eligible must:
** A bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Certificate from a recognized institution in a relevant area of specialization (with a course duration lasted not less than two years)
** Previous beneficiaries of this programme are NOT ALLOWED. Hence application willl not be considered
** Have no previous work experience related to their area of study.
** Valid certificate of good conduct
How To Check Internship Application Status Online?
To Check Internship Application Status Online, follow the below steps
Step-1 : Go to the link https://jobs.uasingishu.go.ke/internship/Internship/ChckStatus.aspx
Step-2 : Enter the ID Number and
Step-3 : Click On Submit Button
For Any Inquiries Contact
County Public Service Board on:
Email: jobs [ AT ] uasingishu.go.ke
System Administrator on:
Email: info [ AT ] uasingishu.go.ke
During Working Hours (From 8:00Am to 5:00Pm)
Additional Simplified Procedure
To apply for an internship online in Uasin Gishu, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to the County Government of Uasin Gishu website: https://uasingishu.go.ke/
2. Click on the “Jobs” tab.
3. Under “Internship”, click on “Apply Internship”.
4. This will take you to the Online Internship Application Form.
5. Fill in the form with your personal information, education, and work experience.
6. Attach your CV and any other relevant documents.
7. Review your application and submit it.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email. You can check the status of your application at any time by logging into your account on the website.
Here are some additional tips for applying for internships online in Uasin Gishu:
** Make sure your CV and cover letter are tailored to the specific internship you are applying for.
** Highlight your relevant skills and experience in your CV and cover letter.
** Proofread your application carefully before submitting it.
** Follow up with the organization after submitting your application.
Here are some of the benefits of applying for internships online in Uasin Gishu:
** It is a convenient and efficient way to apply for internships.
** You can apply for internships from anywhere in the world.
** You have access to a wider range of internship opportunities.
** You can easily track the status of your applications.