You are here: Home > China > Hong Kong
All posts from Apply For Change of Address Service : Hong Kong

Sponsored Links:
Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.

Organization : GovHK, Government of Hong Kong
Facility : Apply For Change of Address Service
Location : Hong Kong
Country : China
Website :

HK Change of Address Service

With the Change of Address service, you can change your address records with 22 Government departments and 7 non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in one go.

Related / Similar Service : Cash Allowance Trial Scheme Hong Kong

Here you can learn about the key features of the service, how to use it and where to go for more information.

Online Convenience

With this online service you can simply enter your personal or company details once and update your records at multiple government departments and NGOs listed below.

The service also gives you the flexibility to pause during the process and save the data so that you can retrieve it and continue later.

After application submission, you will receive an acknowledgement email on the condition that you have opted to receive it.

Government Departments

** Create Hong Kong
** Department of Health
** Electrical and Mechanical Services Department
** Fire Services Department
** Hong Kong Observatory
** Hongkong Post
** Housing Department
** Immigration Department
** Inland Revenue Department*
** Intellectual Property Department
** Labour Department
** Lands Department
** Leisure and Cultural Services Department

** Office for Film, Newspaper and Article Administration
** Office of the Communications Authority
** Official Receiver’s Office
** Rating and Valuation Department
** Trade and Industry Department
** Transport Department#
** Treasury
** Water Supplies Department
** Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency

Sponsored Links:

Non-Governmental Organisations

** Greenpeace East Asia
** Hong Kong Committee for UNICEF
** Medecins Sans Frontieres – Hong Kong
** Oxfam Hong Kong
** The Community Chest of Hong Kong
** The Salvation Army
** World Vision Hong Kong

Processing Time

Your change of address notification will be processed within 14 days.


1. How can I benefit from the Change of Address Service if I make a home or office move?
With this online service, you can change your address records with various government departments and non-governmental organisations in one go by entering your personal or company / organisation details just once.

You can further select multiple services / applicable users or areas provided by various organisations for your application to take effect on.

2. How can I retrieve a saved draft?
You can retrieve your saved draft within 1 month by the “Edit Draft” function.

If your draft is saved with your “iAM Smart” account, you need to complete the “iAM Smart” authentication to retrieve your draft.

If your draft is saved with a password, you need to provide the required personal or company particulars and the correct password.

3. How will I know if my Change of Address application is submitted successfully?
After confirming all the inputted information in Step 6, you will be led to an acknowledgement page containing a submission reference number together with the information submitted, which can be saved for record purpose.

If you have used “iAM Smart” and checked “I agree to use my “iAM Smart” account to receive application acknowledgement.” in Step 4, you will receive a mobile notification for your application through the “iAM Smart” mobile app.

Otherwise, if you have provided your email address and checked “I agree to use my email address to receive application acknowledgement.” in Step 4, you will receive an email notification for your application.

4. If I have submitted my application to a wrong department or organisation, what should I do?
You can contact the GovHK Help Desk at (852) 183 5500 or the help desk of the corresponding department or organisation for assistance, quoting your submission reference number.

Leave a Reply

How to add comment : 1) Type your comment below. 2) Type your name. 3) Post comment. © 2021

Contact Us   Privacy Policy   Site Map