You are here: Home > Singapore
All posts from

MOM Apply For Levy Concession Singapore : Ministry of Manpower

Sponsored Links:
Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.

Organization : Ministry of Manpower
Facility : Apply for Levy Concession
Country : Singapore
Website :

MOM Levy Concession

Login with Singpass to access this form. Your Singpass ID will be included with your form submission.

Related / Similar Service : MOM Employment / S Pass SAT Singapore

Levy concession for a migrant domestic worker (MDW) :
Levy concession is part of the package to support Singaporeans needing care. As an MDW employer, you can get a concessionary rate of $60 per month if you meet the qualifying criteria.

Who Can Qualify?

As an employer, you can qualify for levy concession if you live with any of the following eligible person who is a Singapore citizen
** Young child below 16 years old.
** Elderly person who is at least 67 years old.

** Person with disabilities (PWD) – Must be certified by Singapore-registered doctor to require help with at least 1 activity of daily living (ADL), such as showering, feeding, dressing or toileting.

The levy concession for 1 helper is granted based on 1 eligible person in the household. It is capped at 2 helpers per household.

Auto Levy Concession For Yourself, Spouse Or Child

You do not need to apply for levy concession if :
** You or your spouse is at least 67 years old.
** Your child is below 16 years old.

Sponsored Links:

It will automatically start :
** When you or your spouse turn 67 years old.
** On your child’s date of birth if your child is registered as a Singapore citizen at birth.
** On the date your child was granted Singapore citizenship.

Apply For Levy Concession

You need to apply for levy concession if the eligible person is one of the persons listed in the table below. The processing time is 4 weeks.

Apply Online :!/5b18fbddd1b046001a65ef3c

The levy concession will start from the date of approval.

If you or your spouse is a Singapore citizen, you can also enjoy levy concession if your parent, parent-in-law, grandparent or grandparent-in-law is a Singapore permanent resident, at least 67 years old and stays with you. You can apply online.

Instructions :
Before you start, check if you qualify for levy concession at

To complete this form, you will need personal particulars of the
** Foreign domestic worker (FDW)
** FDW employer
** Eligible person

We will email the outcome to you within 4 weeks.

Penalties for not paying levy :
If you don’t pay the full levy on time, you may face the following penalties:
** You’ll be charged a late payment penalty of 2% per month or $20, whichever is higher. Your total late payment penalty will be capped at 30% of the outstanding levy.

** Your helper’s Work Permit will be revoked.
** You won’t be allowed to apply for or issue a new Work Permit, or renew an existing Work Permit.
** You may face legal action to recover the unpaid levy.

Home Caregiving Grant

If you hire a helper to take care of a family member who needs permanent assistance with 3 or more ADLs, you may qualify for the Home Caregiving Grant, a monthly grant of $200.

Leave a Reply

How to add comment : 1) Type your comment below. 2) Type your name. 3) Post comment. © 2021

Contact Us   Privacy Policy   Site Map