|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Ministry of Health & Population
Facility : Covid-19 Vaccine Registration
Country : Nepal
Website : https://vaccine.mohp.gov.np/
MOHP Covid-19 Vaccine Registration
Voluntary application form for the first dose of Covid-19 vaccine
Related / Similar Service : MOHP Covid-19 Vaccine Verification Form & Status Nepal
Why to fill out this form?
1) To get information on which center you want to be vaccinated
2) This is a voluntary, individual application form
3) This form is requested to be filled out by person who are aged 18 years and above who have not yet been vaccinated
4) The details obtained from this application form will be used for planning and management of vaccination program upto local level government
5) This form does not indicate the certainty for receiving vaccination
How to Register?
Just follow the below steps to register for Covid-19 Vaccine Registration.
Step 1 : Visit the official website through the URL provided above.
Step 2 : Read the instructions carefully before you are applying.
Step 3 : Fill the Registration Form with the required details.
Step 4 : Fill in your details and also help others to fill in the form to get vaccinated against the COVID-19 pandemic. You need to fill in this form with your full name, full address, date of birth, occupation, any health problems, physical condition, etc.
Step 5 : Finally click on the “Submit” button to complete your registration.
1. Are Novel Corona Virus and SARS the Same?
The SARS and Novel Corona viruses, seen in 2003, are the same species. Both viruses can cause serious illness. Importantly, it has not yet been confirmed that the Novel Corona virus can spread easily among humans.
2. How can a person become infected with this virus?
How humans have been infected with the virus has not been scientifically confirmed. The matter is currently under investigation.
3. Can it be passed from one person to another?
At present, it is not possible to say with certainty. Since members of the same family are found to be ill, there is a possibility of limited human-to-human transmission. Also, family members may be infected from the same source.
4. How to avoid infection with this virus?
It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post. However, if you do not go near patients with colds, coughs and respiratory diseases and do regular hand hygiene, the chances of infection are less.
5. Is there a cure for corona virus?
There is no specific treatment for the disease caused by Novel Corona virus. Although many of the symptoms caused by the virus can be treated, the treatment is based on the patient’s symptoms. There is currently no vaccine available against the virus.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has dubbed the new corona virus a “global epidemic” and declared it a global epidemic. The corona virus is a respiratory disease. It is transmitted from one person to another through an infected person coughing or sneezing.
It is a new species of virus that has not been previously identified in humans. The virus infects humans and animals. The virus can cause severe colds to severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).