surokkha.gov.bd Verify Your Vaccine Certificate Bangladesh : General of Health Services
Organisation : Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS)
Facility Name : Verify Your Vaccine Certificate
Country : Bangladesh
Website : surokkha.gov.bd/verify
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
DGHS Verify Your Vaccine Certificate Bangladesh
Vaccination Certificate can be verified by clicking on “Verify Vaccination Certificate” button using NID, date of birth and Vaccination Certificate Number.
How to Verify?
Step 1 : Visit the official website of DGHS
Step 2 : Next, Click on the “Verify Certificate” link in the menu.
Step 3 : After that, enter the following details
** Enter Your National Identity Card Number
** Enter Your Date of birth (according to national identity card)
** Enter Your Vaccination Certificate Number
Step 4 : Enter the letters from the above.
Step 5 : Finally click on the “Verify” button.
1. Who cannot be vaccinated in this campaign?
Covid vaccine cannot be given to any person other than the target population of the registered / included in the line listing.
Pregnant mothers and lactating mothers, under 18 years of age, sick and hospitalized, need to request a vaccination from the designated immunization center as advised by the doctor. Vaccination cannot be done against the will of the person.
2. NID card is lost, how do I register?
This Covid-19 vaccine will be brought under online registration through National Identity Card. The Covid-19 vaccine will be given to everyone in phases. So come next with an NID or National Identity Card.
3. I had a heart operation 15 days ago; Can I be vaccinated?
Covid-19 vaccine will be given if healthy and enrolled on priority basis.
4. If a person from another center / area comes to get vaccinated during vaccination, can he be vaccinated?
If he/she is included in the list, then he/she can be vaccinated. The vaccinator must update online.
5. 28 years old, 5 months pregnant. She works at Covid Hospital; Will Covid-19 get vaccinated?
As the effect of Covid-19 vaccine on pregnant women is not confirmed, pregnant women will not be given Covid-19 vaccine for the time being.
6. Who can receive Covid-19 vaccine?
According to the National Covid-19 immunization and action plan, everyone will be vaccinated according to the priority list.
7. I have to take pressure medicine every day; Can I be vaccinated?
Covid-19 vaccine will be given if listed on priority basis.
8. How do I know the center and date for receiving the vaccine?
After the successful registration for the vaccine, the date and center of the vaccine will be informed via SMS on the mobile phone at a later time.
9. A frontline worker goes home every day after work. So will everyone at home get this vaccine?
Vaccination will be given only on the basis of priority list.
i CANNOT GET MY VACCINE CERTIFICATE. PLEASE HGELP. THANKS.