Organisation : Higher Education Commission
Facility/ Service Name : Education Testing Council ETC Online Registration
Country : Pakistan
Website : https://etc.hec.gov.pk/#/
|You can now ask your question on this facility / status. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
HEC ETC Online Registration
HEC Education Testing Council ETC Online Registration
Register a New User
1. To register the new user on the ETC portal, click on the sign up button on the Login screen.
2. You will be navigated to the Sign up screen. Fill in the blank fields with valid data and click on the Sign Up button. On clicking the sign up button, you will receive the verification codes on your cell number and email ID.
If you want to register using the CNIC/POC then choose ‘Pakistan’ as the country of nationality otherwise choose country other than Pakistan to register using the passport.
3. Enter the mobile verification code and email verification code in the respective fields and click on the verify button.
If you do not receive any of the verification code then click on the resend button available on the right bottom of the desired field. Verification code will be resent through email/SMS.
1. On the Login screen, enter your valid credentials and click on the sign in button
If you have registered using the CNIC/POC then enter it in the first field otherwise enter your passport if you have registered using the passport.
2. If credentials are valid, you will be logged in successfully and will be shown few tips regarding the portal. You can click on the skip button to skip the guide otherwise click on the next to view the next guide. If you have finished watching the full guide then click on the done button in the last tip.
1. You can find the active services/applications provided by ETC HEC in the Active Application section. To view, download and check the status of your applications, you can find your desired applications in the My Application section.
User Manual :
1. To access the My Profile screen, click on your name displayed on the right top of the screen, an accordion will be opened. Now click on the view profile button.
2. Enter the valid information in each of the field displayed on the screen. To upload the profile picture, click on the change button and upload an appropriate profile picture.
3. After entering the valid data in all mandatory fields, click on the save changes button to save your personal profile details.
4. Valid details of the user will be saved successfully.
Submit the Application Form
1. Access the desired application form from the dashboard and click on it.
2. On clicking the application form, My Profile screen will be opened as the first step to fill the application form. Verify and fill the information on the screen carefully and click on the next button.
3. On clicking the next button, application form will be opened successfully. Fill in the blank fields with valid data carefully under the Application Form section. Select the test and subject, in which you want to apply.
4. Under the section of educational details, click on the action button to add the details. Educational section will be opened in the editable mode. Enter all the details carefully and click on the save education button.
5. After filling out and verifying the complete application form, click on the save/submit button to save/submit the application.
6. On successful submission of the application form, you will receive an on-screen confirmation and the application ID, displayed on the screen.
7. You can now view the status of your application from the dashboard.