Organization : Ministry Of Social & Family Development
Facility Name : COVID-19 Support Grant 2020 Application Form
Applicable For : Unemployed Singapore Citizens
Country : Singapore
Last Date : 30.09.2020
Website : msf-csg.gov.sg/preinstruction/csg
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
MSF Singapore COVID-19 Support Grant
Application for COVID-19 Support Grant (CSG) opens from 9am to 6pm daily, until 30 September 2020.
Related / Similar Facility : University of Melbourne COVID-19 Student Support Grant 2020
Target Beneficiaries & Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the COVID-19 Support Grant are as follows
1. Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents aged 16 years and above.
2. Full-time or part-time employees affected by the economic impact of the COVID-19 situation (loss of job/income or start of involuntary no-pay leave should have occurred after 23 Jan 2020) –
** Presently involuntarily unemployed due to retrenchment/contract termination;
** Presently on involuntary NPL for a period of at least three consecutive months (e.g. Mar – May 2020, May – Jul 2020); or
** Presently experiencing reduced monthly salary of at least 30% for a period of at least three consecutive months (e.g. Mar – May 2020, May – Jul 2020);
3. Prior gross monthly household income of =$10,000, or monthly per capita income of =$3,100
4. Live in a property with annual value of =$21,000; and
5. Not a current beneficiary of ComCare assistance, i.e. Long-Term Assistance, & Short-to-Medium-Term Assistance.
Note : ComCare clients currently receive comprehensive support, and will be assisted by SSOs if they require more assistance due to changes in their financial circumstances.
6. Has not already received, or is currently not receiving the COVID-19 Support Grant or the Self-Employed Persons Income Relief Scheme (SIRS)
7. Full-time National Servicemen and interns are not eligible
8. Recipients of the support grant must
** Have been employed as a full-time or part-time permanent or contract staff prior to job/income loss; and
** Agree to actively participate in job search or attend a training programme under Workforce Singapore or the Employment and Employability Institute.
How to Apply?
** Apply online at the official website provided above (9am to 6pm daily) till 30 September 2020.
** Those who need help filling in the online application form can email Ask_SSO [AT] msf.gov.sg or call the ComCare Call hotline (1800-222-0000) for assistance.
** Those who are not able to apply online can call the ComCare Call hotline to schedule an application slot at their nearest Social Service Office.
Processing Time :
About 2 weeks upon submission of supporting documents.
You need to provide these documents in order to proceed with the application.
1. Relevant documents indicating loss of job, or being placed on involuntary no-pay leave (NPL) for at least 3 consecutive months, or loss of at least 30% salary for at least 3 consecutive months, due to COVID-19, including one or more of the documents below :
** Retrenchment Letter
** Contract termination
** Letter from employer
2. Your payslip(s) or CPF contribution statement showing
** Latest monthly gross salary, before your loss of job or being placed on involuntary no-pay leave (NPL) for at least 3 consecutive months due to COVID-19; or
** Monthly gross salary, before loss of at least 30% of your salary due to COVID-19; and
** Monthly gross salary, after loss of at least 30% of your salary for at least 3 consecutive months
3. A scanned copy of the first page of your bank book/bank statement/bank slip indicating your bank account name and number (for the crediting of assistance).
Applications open from 4 May – 30 Sep 2020, 9am to 6pm daily.
** For those who have experienced involuntary job loss or presently on involuntary NPL for a period of at least three consecutive months – Monthly cash grant of up to $800, for 3 months, will be credited into bank account.
The cash support quantum will be based on the last-drawn monthly salary, capped at $800.
** For those who have experienced income loss of at least 30% for a period of at least three consecutive months – Monthly cash grant of up to $500, for 3 months, will be credited into bank account.
The cash support quantum will be based on the last-drawn monthly salary, capped at $500.
If you have any queries, please contact 1800 222 0000.