Organization : Ministry of Social Development and Family Services
Facility : Apply for Food Support
Country : Trinidad & Tobago
Website : http://www.social.gov.tt/apply-for-food-support/
|You can now ask your question related to this facility. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Social TT Apply for Food Support
Applicants are required to provide the documents listed below and participate in an interview with a CCTP Liaison Officer. Officers are also required to make visits to verify the information provided.
Related : ttbizlink TT e-Import/Export Permits & Licences : www.statusin.org/42307.html
Please visit the Targeted Conditional Cash Transfer Page for general information on the programme.
1. TWO (2) RECENT PASSPORT – SIZE PHOTOGRAPH OF APPLICANT ONLY
2. NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION CARD (ID) of applicant and all other members of the household 15 years and over (bring original and copy both sides)
3. NEW COMPUTERISED BIRTH CERTIFICATE for all members of the household (bring original and copy)
4. AFFIDAVIT – where the first name or surname is not stated, spelling errors and where the name on the ID card and the birth certificate differs. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE – For all married women, widows, separated or divorced. (Where the marriage certificate is not available, an affidavit must be provided to verify change of title through marriage.) (Bring original and copy).
5. ALL UTILITY BILLS – T&TEC, TSTT, WASA, Cable to confirm applicant address
6. PROOF OF HOME OWNERSHIP- Copy of land and building tax receipt (only in respect of persons who own the property in which they reside)
7. PERSONS RENTING – Copy of last rent receipt
8. PROOF OF SPECIAL MEDICAL EXPENSES – Doctor’s letter, clinic card and/or receipts for medication. E.g. Physical Disability, Acute Diabetes, Heart Problems, Stroke, Visual and Hearing Impairments etc. (copy or original).
9. PERSONAL DECLARATION OF INCOME – To be completed and signed by all persons 18 years and over. (forms will be provided in the office)
10. EMPLOYMENT INCOME – Recent job letter (no more than 2 months old or last pay slip for all working members of the house hold.
11. BANK ACTIVITY STATEMENT or other statements from Unit Trust, Credit Union, Insurance Companies and other Financial Institution. (NOT BALANCE STATEMENT e.g. from the A.T.M. machine).
12. NIS STATEMENT- For persons 60 years and above, Widows, Disability Assistance Grant Recipient’s and Physically Challenged persons (N.I.S. forms are provided in the office which should be signed by the applicant and taken to the N.I.S. office for completion.
13. EVIDENCE OF ALL OTHER SOURCES OF INCOME
Old age pension – Cheque Stub Public Assistance – Cheque Stub
Disability Grant – Cheque Stub Rental of Property – Copy of last receipt
Maintenance Payments and other sources
Retirement Pension – Letter from Employer Stating Amount being paid.
NOTE: Photocopies of all ORIGINAL Documents submitted, will remain within the property of the Ministry of Social Development. All Print and Verbal Information provided would be treated with the highest confidentiality
Recent Documents If Applicable
Income and expenditure verification must be provided for the applicant and each member of the applicant’s household (A person sharing the same dwelling and having at least one meal together a day). Recent documents, as listed below, must be provided where applicable:
** Personal declaration of income;
** Recent cheque stub from Social Assistance Grants (e.g Disability Assistance Grant, Public Assistance Grant, Senior Citizens’ Pension) if in receipt of public assistance;
** Job letters, pay slips and NIS numbers, if employed;
** Recent savings statement from a bank, credit union or other financial institution such as the Trinidad and Tobago Unit Trust Corporation;
** Rent receipt, if a tenant;
** Mortgage statement, if a homeowner;
** Proof of property rental, if a landlord;
** Land tax receipt, if a land owner;