Organization : Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency (WFSFAA)
Facility : SFO E-link Registration
Location : Hong Kong
Country : China
Website : https://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/sfo/en/elink/elink.htm
Register Here : http://e-link.wfsfaa.gov.hk/
|You can now ask your question related to this facility. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
“SFO E-link” is an e-platform of the Student Finance Office (SFO) to provide the following online services :
Related : WFSFAA Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-secondary Students Hong Kong : www.statusin.org/25815.html
** My Applications – for registered users to submit online applications and upload supporting documents for the Tertiary Student Finance Scheme – Publicly-funded Programmes (TSFS), the Non-means-tested Loan Scheme for Full-time Tertiary Students (NLSFT), the Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-secondary Students (FASP) and the Non-means-tested Loan Scheme for Post-secondary Students (NLSPS).
** My Loan Information – for users who have not yet commenced loan repayment to view their loan information, including the date of loan disbursement and loan amount.
** My Bills – for registered users to view their repaying loan account information, including the repayment schedule, the history of all repayment transactions and the most recent loan repayment demand note of each loan account. It also provides online repayment service.
** My Application Status – for users to view the application status of all their student financial assistance applications under the SFO.
** My Options – Commencement of Loan Repayment – for users to select the repayment period, the repayment commencement date (if applicable) and the repayment frequency (if applicable), or make requests for lump sum repayment before commencement of repayment.
** Financial Calculators – for users to calculate roughly the estimated amounts of financial assistance to be available to them and the loan repayment amounts they need to repay.
** Partial / Lump Sum Repayment Request – for users to make online requests for partial / lump sum repayment.
** Deferment of Loan Repayment Application – for users to know the application procedures and download the application form.
Student Loan Applicant Registration
Step 1 : Go to SFO E-link and select “Register My Bills Service”
Redirection to MyGovHK
(1) If you have your registered MyGovHK account, please select “Yes. I have a registered MyGovHK account” and click “Continue”, you will be directed to MyGovHK and login with your account name and password.
(2) If you do not have a registered MyGovHK Account, please select “No. I have not yet registered MyGovHK for an account” and click “Continue”, you will be directed to create an account with MyGovHK. Click “Create Account” button to start creating your account. (You may refer to Item 1 of the above “Pre-requisite Requirements” for further details
Input Your Account Particulars
You need to provide the following account particulars and information.
(1) Your Hong Kong Identity Card Number (HKID);
(2) Your Link-up Code (You may refer to Item 2 of the above “Pre-requisite Requirements” for further details);and
(3) You can opt to receive SMS notification by providing us your mobile phone number. An SMS will be sent to your registered mobile phone number upon issuance of demand note when you commence loan repayment.
If there is change of mobile phone number, you are required to update your mobile phone number through “Settings”
Review of Information
(1) You need to check the account particulars and ensure that they are correct. You can click “Back” to edit/ change your account particulars.
(4) Click “Confirm and Send” to complete the application
Save & Print “Acknowledgment of Receipt”
You should print and bring along the acknowledgment of receipt/confirmation message as described in Step 6 below together with a complete set of loan documents, for submission to the Student Finance Office (SFO). You may also save it for future reference.
Receive & Print “Confirmation Message”
The registration will be completed within 3 working days. A message will be sent to your MyGovHK message box when it is completed.
You should print and bring along the confirmation message together with a complete set of loan documents, for submission to the SFO.