|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Department of Pensions
Facility : W&OP Re-registration Widows, Widowers & Orphans Pension
Country : Sri Lanka
Register Here : http://sathkara.pensions.gov.lk/wop_rereg/
Details Here : https://www.statusin.org/uploads/40900-WOP-Reregn.pdf
Pensions W&OP Re-registration Sri Lanka
This system is required only for the re-registration of widows’, widowers’ and orphans’ pension.
Related / Similar Service :
Sri Lanka Check Pension Application Status
To access this system, you should posses a widows, widowers’ and orphans’ No., obtained without the online process. (82 / .., F / …, M / ….) If not, get your widows, widowers’ and orphans’ no. contacting the officer in charge of the personal files in your institution.
Before the registration, check whether the relevant widows, widowers’ or orphans’ membership card is available entering your National Identity card no, through the “Get Your W & OP Number” extension.
Access to the W&OP Re-registration
1. Open the Google Chrome or other Web Browser in your Computer. Type Official on its address bar and access to the Department of Pensions website and click on the W&OP Re-registration icon.
Re-Registration For The Membership Number
Very Important – Relevant officer/female officer should access to the system and fill this application online in the widows’, widowers’ and orphans’ membership number.
No any Username or password is necessary to enter this system. The officers who are engaging in public service and not obtained the Widows’, widowers’ and Orphans’ pension scheme membership number via online from system so far in this system should be registered in this system.
(to get to know whether you have registered already, enter your National Identity Card Number to the W&OP section in service menu in Department of Pensions Website (If your information is already mentioned in there, No need to reregister in this system).
How to Apply?
Go to the official website of Department of Pensions and Click W&OP Re-registration link in the home page.
Then Click on the Re-register button in the top right corner of the page.
First Step : Personal Information
** Enter the bio data and contact information of the pensioner.
** Fill all information and then click on the “Continue” button.
Second Step : Service Information
1.Enter the Widows,widowers & Orphens’ & membership number already obtained by you.( Confirm the said number from the officer in charge of the subject of your personal files).
2. Enter the Institute serving /Designation/Service/salary Code. (These information should be relevent for the institute where you are serving presently).
3.Fill the relevent information and click on the “Continue” button.
Third Step : Dependant Information
2. As per the above image, select whether you are married or single. Select the code relevant for you from Single, Married fields mentioned above as No. (01) If it’s, Single, informing the other information is not compulsory.
3. Bellow screen will be dispalyed after select “married”
4. This page has created to enter the dependants’ information of pensioner.