You are here: Home > Singapore
All posts from Apply for GIRO Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore

Organization : Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore
Facility : Apply for GIRO
Country : Singapore
Website :
Details Here :

Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.

IRAS Apply for GIRO

You may apply for GIRO through myTax Portal for the payment of your Individual Income Tax and Property Tax if you have an Internet Banking account with OCBC.

Related : Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore How to File Tax :


(A) At the myTax Portal landing page
Step 1 : Log in to myTax Portal
Step 2 : Click on “Apply for GIRO”

Step 3 : Click on the logo of the Bank you wish to apply GIRO with.
Step 4 : Log in to your selected Bank’s internet banking account
Step 5 : Select the bank account number you wish to use for your GIRO payment

Step 6 : Select the tax type(s) and plan type(s) (either monthly or yearly deduction).
Step 7 : Check the declaration box and click “SUBMIT”.

Step 8 : Upon successful application, you will be brought to the Acknowledgement page that will show the status of your application with the Bank. IRAS will process your application within 3 working days.

Information Needed :
** Your tax reference number (e.g. NRIC/FIN)
** Your SingPass or IRAS PIN
** Your Internet Banking login details (e.g. password, token)

View PIC Cash Payout Application Status

For sole-proprietorships to check the status of their PIC cash payout applications via The PIC cash payout application status will be available for viewing within three days from the date of submission of the PIC Cash Payout application.

Information Needed :
** Your tax reference number (e.g. NRIC/FIN)
** Your SingPass or IRAS PIN

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Can a Singapore Citizen / Permanent Resident (i.e. NRIC holder) update the residential address?
NRIC holders who wish to update Government departments of a change in their residential address would have to do so at the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) or any Neighbourhood Police Post.

Note :
Under the National Registration Act, an NRIC holder is required to report his/her change of residential address within 28 days, including changes to a place of residence outside Singapore.

Participating government agencies and statutory boards will then be informed of the change in address through the One-Stop Change of Address Reporting Service (OSCARS). For more information on updating residential address, please visit ICA website.

2. Can a Singapore Citizen / Permanent Resident (i.e. NRIC holder) change the mailing address to an address other than the residential address (e.g. employer’s address)?
Yes. To do so, please log into myTax Mail using your SingPass or IRAS PIN to inform us of your new mailing address. You are required to inform IRAS whenever there is a change to your mailing address.

3. I am not a Singapore Identity Card (NRIC) holder. Can I update my address via this eService?

4. How can I enjoy the ‘Retrieve MyInfo’ e-Service?
You must subscribe to MyInfo. It will take 1 working day after subscribing to MyInfo for the ‘Retrieve MyInfo’ icon to be shown at your Update Contact Details page.

Leave a Reply

How to add comment : 1) Type your comment below. 2) Type your name. 3) Post comment. © 2021

Contact Us   Privacy Policy   Site Map