You are here: Home > Bhutan
All posts from Apply for Marriage Certificate Bhutan

Organization : Royal Government of Bhutan
Facility : Apply for Marriage Certificate
Country : Bhutan
Website :
Apply Here :

Sponsored Links:
You can now ask your question on this facility / status. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.

Apply for Marriage Certificate :

Documents Required :
Please Note : *Documents to be attached and brought along on the date of appointment

Related : Royal Government of Bhutan Registration Of Death :

** Duly filled Affidavit of Parties/Witnesses In-re Marriage Certificate form (Form No G-6 and Form No H-8). (Forms Available online from Please fill the forms in Dzongkha, each party should sign on an independent legal stamp and please avoid any overwriting otherwise the application will not be accepted)

** A copy of divorce agreement/judgment needs to be submitted if you have been previously married and divorced.
** A copy of Citizenship Identity Card of the parties and the witnesses.
** A consent letter from the present wife in case of subsequent marriage.

** A copy of death certificate of the deceased spouse,if previously married and widowed.(if applicable)
** A copy of birth certificate of the child/children if any or declaration if otherwise.

** Family Tree/Census of both the Bride and Groom issued by the Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs.
** To Whom It May Concern letter from the concerned agencies.

Other Requirements :
** Three recent passport size photographs (45mm x 35mm) of husband and wife in full National Dress.
** The Parties and the witnesses need to be present on the date of appointment.

Fill Form :
Please enter the following details to apply for Marriage Certificate,
Husband Details :
1. Enter CID Number *
2. Enter Name
3. Select Gender
4. Select Husband Religion*

Wife Details :
5. Enter Spouse CID Number *
6. Enter Spouse Name
7. Select Gender
8. Select Wife Religion*

Child Details :
9. Select Do you have Child(ren) ? Yes Or No
i. Enter sl no.
ii. Enter Child Name*
iii. Select Date of Birth*
iv. Select Gender*
v. Select Action

Contact Information :
10. Enter Mobile No.*
11. Enter E-mail
13. Enter Present Address *

Other Information :
14. Select Court*
15. Enter Reason*

Witness Details :
16. Details. Male Witness*
17. Enter CID Number *
18. Enter Name
19. Select Gender

Details. Female Witness :*
20. Enter CID Number *
21. Enter Name
22. Select Gender
23. Upload File Attachments.

FAQs :
1 Where can I apply for this service?
You can apply from the followings :
** Dzongkhag Civil Registration Offices, DCRCO (All 20 Dzongkhags)
** Thromde Civil Registration Office, TCRCO (Currently Gelephu & Sjongkhar Throm)

** Dungkhag Civil Registration Office, Dungkhag CRCO (Phuntsholing, Sipsu, Lhamoizingkha and Gelephu) o Department of Civil Registration HQ, DCRCHQ, Thimphu

2. When will I get my census transfer service completed?
The standard service delivery time for census transfer is 3 days from the date of submission of the duly completed application form BCRS-CT-01/02/03.

3. Who can apply for this service?
A Bhutanese citizen/SRP holder who is/are registered with the DCRC.

5 What are the document requirement to apply for the service?
To avail for this service, you will need :
** Duly completed census transfer application form No. BCRS-CT-01 (inter Dzongkhag), 02 (within Dzongkhag) and 03 (within Gewog) which includes
** Signature of applicant

** Endorsement of both relieving and receiving HoH in the form
** Endorsement of both relieving and receiving Gup in the form o Endorsement of both relieving and receiving DCRCO

** Endorsement of both relieving and receiving Dzongdag/Thrompon
** Lagthram is mandatory if the census is to be transferred into a new household.

Leave a Reply

How to add comment : 1) Type your comment below. 2) Type your name. 3) Post comment. © 2017

Contact Us   Privacy Policy   Site Map