Organization : Bank South Pacific BSP
Facility : SMS Banking
Country : Fiji
|You can now ask your question on this facility / status. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
SMS Banking :
To use this service you must first be registered for SMS Banking.
1. SMS Banking registrations are done by calling 132888 or by visiting any BSP branch and includes a registered bank account and pre-pay mobile number(s).
Related : Bank of Baroda Internet Banking Fiji : www.statusin.org/27844.html
2. A ‘registered’ bank account is any personal cheque or savings account linked to a debit card.
3. Electronic Banking fees will apply, fees are dependent on your account type. Refer Banking Services Fees & Charges brochure.
4. Normal SMS charges will be applied by mobile network operators.
SMS Banking Ezy Guide :
** To top up your nominated pre-paid mobile phone
Type Top Inkk amount and send to 290
To top up other mobile phones :
Type Top Voda number amount and send to 290
Type Top Digi number amount and send to 290
Type Top Inkk number amount and send to 290
Option A : USSD Menu Option B: String Text
Step 1 : Call *277#
Step 2 : SMS Banking Responds
BSP SMS Banking
1. Account Balance
5. Pay Bills
6. Credit Card
** Select option 1 for balance enquiry
SMS Banking responds :
1. How do I apply for BSP SMS Banking?
You can obtain a SMS Banking application form from our BSP website or your nearest BSP Branch. Upon completion, kindly submit it in person to your nearest branch for processing.
2. What if my account requires two or more signatories?
An account that requires 2 or more signatories cannot be accessed via BSP SMS Banking platform.
3. Can I register my business account for SMS Banking?
Business Accounts cannot utilise this Platform to perform any transaction.
4. Can I use SMS Banking on more than one mobile phone?
You can register more than one mobile phone number to access SMS Banking. For each additional phone, you must ensure it is for your exclusive use and not shared with other anyone else.
5. How do I change my BSP SMS Banking details?
You can update your details by completing an SMS application / amendment form at your nearest BSP branch or simply calling our Customer Care on 132 888.
6. Is BSP SMS Banking available 24 hours, 7 days a week?
Yes. However, access may be disrupted by a service being temporarily unavailable or where system or equipment fails to function in a normal / satisfactory manner.
Issues may also persist if there is a problem with your mobile service provider or you are out of a network coverage area.
7. Can I access BSP SMS Banking anywhere in Fiji?
Access to SMS Banking will be limited to areas where your mobile service provider has network coverage and where SMS services are available. You should contact your mobile service provider for further details of their coverage area.