Organization : Environmental Management Bureau
Service Name : Procedure For ECC Online Application System
|You can now ask your question on this facility / status. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
ECC Online Application System
Please take a moment to read the instructions below before using the ECC Online Application System.
Related / Similar Service :
CMR Online Application Procedure Philippines
This document includes the following :
A.Accessing the System
C.Recovering your password
D.Changing User Account Security Information
ii.Changing Password Recovery Information
E. Logging in and out the system
F. Preparing an ECC Application
i.Project Type Coverage
ii.Project Type Description
iii.Project Area and Geo-Coordinates
iv.Project Area in the Map
v.Basic Project Information
vi.IEE Checklist & Other Requirements
vii.Order of Payment –Application Fee
viii.Uploading ECC Application Requirements
ix.Resuming the Pending ECC Application
x.Submitting the ECC Application
G. Verifying Status of ECC Application
H. Application for Action / Additional Information Required
i.Viewing the required action
ii.Attaching the required documents
I. Downloading the Decision Document (ECC/Denial Letter)
J. Uploading of the Notarized ECC
K. ECC Publication in EMB Website
L. Technical Support
A.Accessing the System :
1.Click the ‘Continue’ button to load the login page. Once directed, you may encounter security certificate warning Note: Security warning may vary with other browsers.
2.Click “Add Exception”and “Confirm Security Exception”to load the login pages
B.Account Registration :
You only need to register once to submit one or more applications. To create an account, click ‘Sign-up Now’.
1.Review the ‘Terms and Conditions’
2.Tick the checkbox in agreement to ‘Terms and Conditions’.
3.Click the ‘Continue’ button. This will open the registration page.
4.Provide the Business and user information. Be sure to use a valid email address, birth date which will be used to recover your password in case.Note: Use your full name as User Name to log into the system.
5.To upload an attachment, click the ‘Browse’ button to locate the file. Then click the upload icon. You need to do this for each attachment.Once attached, the file description will become clickable.
Note: The system accepts only file of PDF extension with size not larger than One (1) Megabyte.
6.Click the file description such as the government ID to view and to double check the attached file.
7.Review the information and click ‘Register Now’ button. You will be automatically logged in once successfully registered.
C. Recovering your password :
In the event that you forgot your password, follow the steps below. The password will be sent to the email address you used during the registration.
1. From the login page , click ‘Can’t sign-in to your account’ to open the recovery page as shown below.
2. Provide the Surname, email address and Birth Date you used during registration.
3. Click ‘Recover’ button.
4. Check your email for the system notification.
D. Changing User Account Security Information :
** For security purposes, it is recommended that you change your password right after logging in for the first time and also periodically.
Note: Password should be at least 8 characters in length with a combination of alpha and non-alphanumeric characters.
Changing Password :
1. Hover your mouse over the Welcome menu located at the right top portion of the page.
2. Click ‘Manage Account’
3. Provide the ‘Current’ and ‘New password’
4. Click ‘Change’ Button
Changing Password Recovery Information :
** Email Address and birth date are used when recovering your password. You can update your mobile number and email address using the ‘manage account’ page, as shown above.
1. Provide the new information and click the ‘Update’ button.
E. Logging in and out of the system :
1. From the log in page, provide the full name and password you used during the registration.
2. To log out, hover your mouse on the welcome menu located at the top-right portion of the page.
F. Preparing an ECC Application :
** Once logged in you can now start drafting an application. You can draft more than one application if you have multiple projects. Note: You need to reach step 6 to save the draft application.
1. From the menu, click ‘New Application’
2. In Step 1, answer the question. Note: Project with existing ECC or established prior to 1982 with expansion or modification is not covered by the ECC Online Application System. You have to personally visit the EMB regional office where the project is located.
3. Click the ‘Next’ button to go to Step 2 for the project type.
Project Type Coverage :
4. In Step 2, provide the keyword for the major type or component of your proposed project. In this case ‘water’. Note: Refer to Annex A of the Revised Guidelines for Coverage Screening and Standardized Requirement under Philippine PEIS System (EMB MC 005-2014).
5. Click the Search icon.
6. From the search result, locate the appropriate type of project.
7. Provide the capacity and click the select icon. Note: Capacity should include numeric and period only. Comma and spaces not allowed. You will be able to proceed to Step 3 for project description if the type and capacity of your proposed project requires an IEE Checklist
Project Type Description :
8. In Step 3, provide the description of the proposed project and other details. Note: Maximum of 4000 characters only including spaces.
Project Area and Geo-Coordinates :
9. Click ‘Next’ button to proceed to Step 4 for the geo-coordinates.
10.In Step 4, for project such as road, click the Line shape, else click the Polygon. Note: Each shape represent a single project area.
11.Click the OK button to add a line or polygon. The new area will not appear in the drop down list. In this case, Area 1.
12.Enter the coordinates then click ‘Add Point’. You need a minimum of 2 points for line area and 3 points for polygon.
Note : You have to pad “0” to comply with the number of characters in the longitude and latitude.
13.You can remove erroneous point by clicking the corresponding delete icon.
14.To remove the whole area, click ‘Remove Area’ button. Note: This action will permanently remove the selected area and its coordinates.