Organization : Armenian Law Office Your Jurisconsult
Facility : Adoption of a Child
Country : Armenia
Website : http://jurist.am/en/adoption
|You can now ask your question related to this facility. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Adoption of a Child :
The accounting of the citizens being on a constant residence in Armenian, wishing to adopt Armenia which was the citizen of the child.
Related : Armenian Law Office Your Jurisconsult How to Register a Firm : www.statusin.org/30287.html
Citizens of Armenia RA constantly living in the territory wishing to be registered in quality of the adopting person personally or through the authorized representative (type No. 3) in the device in a place of the residence showing the following documents and their copies
1. Document proving the identity
2. Reference about housing conditions given out from a residence place
3. Reference about family structure given out from a residence
4. Reference about a post a salary and other income
5. Personal guarantee about due behavior of the person Danny the organization or at least three persons
6. The medical certificate about that that the person wishing to adopt the child has no of included in approved as the decision N 517-H of May 5th, 2005. RA governments list of diseases.
7. The marriage certificate copy if it is married
8. In case of adoption of the child one of spouses – the written consent of the second except for cases if spouses stopped the matrimonial relations there don’t live in common more than one year and a residence of one of spouses it isn’t known
9. The certificate of absence by the person at the time of criminal record adoption for heavy or especially serious crime directed against a public order and the public
After obtaining documents provided by point 7 of this situation the device makes in a month studying of vital conditions of the person draws up the relevant statement and draws the positive or negative conclusion about possibility of adoption.
In case of lack of the bases provided in the law forbidding adoption in case of the contents in documents provided in point 7 of this provision of full and faultless necessary information and also on the basis of the act of studying of vital conditions of the person the device draws the positive conclusion, which in force within 12 months from the date of delivery.
The applicant on the basis of the positive conclusion within 3 working days is put on the account as the person wishing to adopt the child.
In case of the contents in documents provided by point 7 of this provision of incomplete necessary information in case of identification in them other shortcomings the device in writing suggests the applicant to submit demanded information within 30-day term or to correct inaccuracies present at submitted documents.
The device draws the negative conclusion about possibility of adoption of the child (which in force within a year one hundred delivery) :
1. In case of not elimination by the person wishing to adopt the child of inaccuracies present at demanded documents in terms established in point 10 of this situation
2. On the basis of received information negatively characterizing the person wishing will adopt the child
3. A basis of the act of studying of living conditions of the person
4. In case of groundlessness of the statement of the person wishing to adopt the child
5. In cases provided by the law forbidding adoption of the child