Organisation : Tertiary Scholarship and Loans Board (TSLB)
Scholarship Name : Tertiary Education Loans Scheme (TELS) 2017
Applicable for : Citizens of Fiji
Country : Fiji
|You can now ask your question related to this facility. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Tertiary Education Loans Scheme :
The Scheme provides student loans to eligible citizens of Fiji to enable them access to higher education at affordable rates, in line with the Fijian Government’s vision of “Building a Smarter Fiji”.
Related : TSLB National Toppers Scheme NTS Scholarship 2017 Fiji : www.statusin.org/26372.html
Categories of Tertiary Education Loans Scheme :
** Tertiary Education Loans Scheme for New Students
** Tertiary Education Loans Scheme for Existing Tertiary Students
** Tertiary Education Loans Scheme for Technical College of Fiji
** Tertiary Education Loans Scheme for Employees in Service
** Tertiary Education Loans Scheme for Pilot Training
** Tertiary Education Loans Scheme for Accommodation Support.
1. Applicants must be Fijian Citizens.
2. Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for the category of TELS applied for.
3. Applicants must fill a TELS application form and list three choices in the order of priority from the most preferred to the least preferred choice.
Application Requirements :
** A completed application form (TSLB 02 available on tslb.com.fj )
** An official academic transcript for Year 12 and 13 or equivalent Foundation Studies including GPA. (To be submitted as soon as the results are out).
** Offer letter from the Higher Education Institute. (To be submitted before an offer is made from TSLB).
** Certified true copy of the Birth Certificate
** Copy of Students TIN Letter/FRCA-FNPF Joint Card
** Evidence on Parents’/Guardians’ Income (Salary Slip or Statutory Declaration)
** Copy of Parents’/Guardians’ TIN Letter/FRCA-FNPF Joint Card
** 2 recent Passport Size Photos
How to Apply :
1. Visit tslb.com.fj and register for TSLB online services. Register on the Student Login portal.
2. Students applying for NTS must fill form TSLB 01 and those applying for TELS must fill form TSLB 02.
2. Fill the required fields and submit the completed application. Students will not be able to submit the form unless all mandatory fields are filled. Year 13 results and offer letter from the institutions need to be uploaded before 31st December 2016.
3. Students must scan and upload all the required documents.
Students applying online will be able to log in and check the application status at any time and also print and submit the TSLB Offer Letter, Bond Forms and award confirmation letters online.
Alternatively, completed printed applications may be mailed to:
Tertiary Scholarship and Loans Board
Private Mail Bag
Students must obtain an official TSLB receipt as evidence of hand delivery. Submitting a completed application package does not guarantee approval.
Opening Date: 19th November 2016
Closing Date: 31st December, 2016