Organisation : Ministry of Education
Type of Facility : Online Exam Results 2016
Country : Fiji
|You can now ask your question related to this facility. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Exam Results :
2016 Exam results are Announced. Please check your Result & Get Marks in the above link.
Update : TSLB Year 13 Exam Results 2016 Fiji : www.statusin.org/26364.html
Student Exam Marks
i) Select School Year
ii) Enter Student ID
iii) Enter First Name
iv) Enter Surname
v) Enter Other Name
vi) Enter Parent Name
vii) Enter Date of Birth
viii) Click on “Get Results” Button
* required field
1. What are the procedures to follow in applying for school improvement grants?
Grants forms can be collected from the districts and schools needs to fill and leave with the districts the completed forms
2. Does the management have the power to transfer a teacher or make a teacher stay if the ministry decides to transfer a school staff?
No. The management may liaise with schools heads on issues pertaining to teachers.
3. Does the management have the power to send a student home base on non-payment of fees or due to disciplinary cases?
No. Schools will need to consult parents and device mechanism to pay school levies. For disciplinary cases, schools will have to follow their Behaviour Management Policy aligned to the MoE BMP.
4. Does the school management have the power to close a school due to non-compliance by the school heads or the teachers?
No. School management does not have the power to do so. They may take their grievances to the education districts or to the Primary and Secondary Section at the Quality House or to PSE.
5. Where and how does the school management take their complaint regarding a teacher to?
Complaints needs to be registered with the schools heads first.
6. Does the school management have the power to control school finances?
Yes but it must be done in a transparent manner and in consultation with the school heads
7. If we want to set up a kindergarten, primary or secondary what should we do and whom do we see?
EA2 forms needs to be filled for school establishment. Once this is done, then the EA3 form needs to be filled for a school to be formally registered. Both this form can be obtained from their respective education districts.
8. Is there any assistance regarding the renewal of lease?
Yes. For all lease renewal, the school needs to submit to their lease contract offer from TLTB together with their request through their respective education districts
9. Where do we take our complaint to regarding a teacher’s behaviour?
All complaints can be channelled to the school heads or to the district education office or to any education officers
10. How do I know that my child is eligible to bus fare assistance?
A student is eligible if both the students’ parents earn less than $15,000 in a year.
11. Does the Ministry provides financial assistance for the individual students
The Ministry does not give financial assistance anymore to students apart from the hostel fees that the Ministry pay to schools for the boarding students. Students needs to apply first for this assistance and is applicable to students intending to be a boarding students in boarding schools.