Organisation : Jamaica Defence Force
Type of Facility : Join the JDF
Country : Jamaica
|You can now ask your question related to this facility. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Join the JDF :
Please read the following Agreement. You must accept the terms of this agreement before continuing to the application form.
Related : Jamaica Defence Force JDF Apply Online : www.statusin.org/7072.html
1. The contents of this form is the property of the JDF and is subject to modification without advance notice.
2. The JDF is not obligated to accept any application and reserves the right to process applications based on the specific needs of the Force.
3. Acceptance to the JDF is subject to successfully meeting internal requirements and/or the occurrence of a recruiting drive.
4. The JDF is not obligated to accept applicants who were eligible at the time of applying but due to delays in the timings for recruiting, have become ineligible based on surpassing the age limit.
5. Your application will be processed in the order that it was received. Where excessive waiting periods are encountered, the JDF regrets such delays but does not accept liability for any inconveniences caused.
6. Applicants are encouraged to utilize the online application status checking facility.
7. By selecting agree you are indemnifying the JDF of all liabilities resulting from any action during the recruiting application process.
General Queries :
Headquarters Jamaica Defence Force
Up Park Camp
Telephone – 926-8121-9
Other contact numbers for units are listed in the blue pages of the telephone directory.
A career in the JDF prepares you to meet and deal with life’s challenges decisively and effectively. You are given an opportunity to serve, to lead and to give yourself a competitive edge on life. Subject to vacancy, the Commissioned officer has several career choices including:
** Infantry officer
** Pilot officer
** Seaman officer
** Engineer officer
** Here are four key steps if you are interested in a rewarding and challenging career in the Jamaica Defence Force.
** Assess whether or not you have the leadership skills, guts, intelligence and determination to survive basic training.
** Decide on which career group and type of Queen’s Commission you which to adopt.
** Practice your leadership skills in your school, church, community, and among your peers.
** Write an application letter indicating the reasons for your interest in the JDF – and why the JDF should be interested in you.
SO1 J1 (Personnel and Administration)
Jamaica Defence Force
Up Park Camp